Become an f11 Member
Signing up for membership allows you to login quickly and easily each time you visit us. You can also view your order history, as well as manage your contact details with ease. There are two levels of membership:
Membership duration: 12 months
- Exclusive access to monthly Chasing the Light online magazine, including immediate access to the entire catalogue of back issues.
- Free download of David Noton - The Composition Tutorials ebook worth £9.99, with more free ebook downloads to come.
- Discounts on purchases from online shop: 10% discount on books and photographic prints; 5% discount on Chasing the Light Lee Filter kits.
- Entrance to our f11 photographic competitions completely free of charge, with the chance to win a range of great prizes.
- Separate monthly newsletter that will keep you up to date on announcements of future events.
- Purchases: Sign in and shop online with ease.
- Events: Pre-register for upcoming events so you don't miss out.
Exclusively for f11 Members
It takes a minute to sign up to f11, so you can enjoy a wealth of inspiration and information throughout the year – all for less than the price of a coffee and biscuit a month!
Every month we will be publishing an issue of our unique Chasing the Light Online Magazine, exclusively for f11 Members all subscribers will receive immediate access to all back issues from January 2012. With features from behind the lens and on the road with David and a wealth of other guest writers and photographers, it combines stunning photography with technical features, video tutorials, humorous anecdotes, travel notes and a Member’s Gallery.
This online magazine has actually become the main focus of all David does. In his words: 'It’s the stimulus for trips such as our adventure in the Yukon, and quite frankly, I love doing it. It’s where all my accumulated passion for the joy of photography gets channelled these days. It’s where the best stuff gets published.'
Chasing the Light Online Magazine Testimonials
'It brings all the best parts out of a photographic magazine and delivers them in one place. The content and its delivery are refreshing and entertaining, the breadth of locations is excellent. I particularly enjoy the technical aspects, David has the natural ability to make the most complicated, understandable.' G Ridsdale
'As a humble but aspiring hobbyist, that door into the Masters Mind is fascinating and unique. It is the sort of thing I have looked for in photography books, but rarely find.' P Gettins
'The feeling of this site is that of a 1:1 tutorial from David (achieved in his books as well) with great pictures and explanations on why some things work, and more importantly, why they have not.' N Wells
'The recent guest articles have been fascinating and it is great to get an insight into the challenges and techniques relevant to different photographic disciplines.' G Bladon